Getting Back to Work – Employment Law Webinar
Thursday, May 28th
10:00am – 11:00am
In this live presentation, employment lawyer JP Zubec and host & moderator Mark Sutcliffe will address the many questions confronting business owners as they navigate the challenge of re-opening and running their business through the pandemic.
Legal issues that will be covered will include:
- What steps do employers need to take before re-opening?
- Can an employer pick and choose who returns to work?
- Can an employee refuse to come into work if they cannot find childcare?
- Can an employee refuse to come to work if they fear the work environment is not safe?
- Can an employee refuse to come into work if they have to take public transportation?
- Can an employer change the job roles of employees due to the limited staff in the office?
Submit your questions
Have an employment law question related to your business? Let us know when you register.
Kelly Santini LLP
Public Figure | Talk Show Host |
Broadcaster | Entrepreneur |
Author | Columnist |
Volunteer | Runner