Our team provides business owners in the Life Sciences sector the close, personal attention and business law guidance they need to compete in a market dominated by global players. Our focus and experience is on maximizing commercial opportunities for our clients.
We help companies achieve their potential by assisting with:
- Financing – including private equity, venture capital, traditional lending and crowdfunding
- Licensing and joint-venture agreements within Canada and cross-border
- Research collaboration agreements with universities in Canada and abroad
- Tax planning / SR&ED
- Employment advice that protects IP and incentivizes staff
- Business acquisitions, mergers and sales
To meet the full needs of our clients, our Life Sciences lawyers works closely with an outstanding team of trusted advisors with niche expertise in the Life Science sector, including IP lawyers, patents agents and tax specialists.