Legal Considerations When Starting a Small Business - Webinar Recording
|Legal Considerations For Your Growing Business - Webinar Recording|
|Hiring Your First Employee - Webinar Recording|
|Best Practices in Preventing and Managing Litigation for Small and Growing Businesses - Webinar Recording|
Taking the right steps at the outset of your business can also help you grow in the future, prevent or resolve disputes and provide a more tax efficient financial return from your business.
In this webinar, Kelly Santini LLP Business Group lawyer Madelaine Thurston covers the essential 'legal considerations when starting a business' including:
- Choosing a business structure and the pros and cons of being a sole proprietor, in a partnership or incorporated.
- Liability considerations for incorporated companies
- Where and how to incorporate
- Licenses and registrations for businesses
- Protecting your business information
Recorded September 24, 2019