The technology lawyers at Kelly Santini LLP have extensive experience advising technology companies on the legal steps needed to finance, commercialize and grow their business.
From burgeoning start-ups to leading players, we have successfully assisted technology companies in a range of areas including e-commerce, software development, gaming, telecommunications, cloud computing and hardware manufacturers.
Our services for companies in the technology sector include:
- Commercial contracts with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Data protection, privacy & security
- Employment contracts and stock option plans
- Financing, including bank lending, private equity, venture capital and crowdfunding
- Licensing, development and joint venture agreements
- Purchases and sales of businesses and business assets
- Shareholders agreements
Our team enjoys a close working relationship with several leading Ottawa-based boutique IP firms which support our clients’ intellectual property and patent requirements. Through our memberships in USLAW Network Inc. and TELFA (Trans-European Law Firm Alliance), we assist clients looking to reach new markets across the USA, Europe and beyond.
When needed, our Business Group lawyers work closely with our team of commercial litigators to help clients efficiently and effectively resolve any disputes.