Legal Considerations When Starting a Small Business – Webinar Recording
|Legal Considerations For Your Growing Business – Webinar Recording|
|Hiring Your First Employee – Webinar Recording|
|Best Practices in Preventing and Managing Litigation for Small and Growing Businesses – Webinar Recording|
Whether you plan to work as a freelancer in the gig economy or have dreams of starting something big, starting out with the right business structure and understanding of some other fundamentals of business law will make your future success a little easier.
Taking the right steps at the outset of your business can also help you grow in the future, prevent or resolve disputes and provide a more tax efficient financial return from your business.
In this webinar, Kelly Santini LLP Business Group lawyer Madelaine Thurston covers the essential ‘legal considerations when starting a business’ including:
- Choosing a business structure and the pros and cons of being a sole proprietor, in a partnership or incorporated.
- Liability considerations for incorporated companies
- Where and how to incorporate
- Licenses and registrations for businesses
- Protecting your business information
Recorded September 24, 2019