Commercial Real Estate & Development
We have experience acting for small and large developers, investors and lenders on a diverse range of projects including condominiums and residential developments, and office, industrial, and retail space. With our deep local knowledge and industry network, we can provide you with the resources you need to make your next commercial real estate move a success.
Commercial Real Estate
Our commercial real estate team has been actively helping clients build and maximize the returns from their property portfolio for over 30 years. With our deep local knowledge and industry network, we can provide you with the resources you need to make your next commercial real estate move a success.
- Commercial property purchases and sales
- Real estate finance
- Security on real estate
- Commercial leasing
- Joint ventures
- Landlord & tenant
- Commercial property management
- Condominium and co-op development and operation
- Property tax assessments
- Building permits and building code compliance
- Conversion of rental buildings, co-tenancies and co-operatives to other forms of property ownership
- Enforcement of by-laws and property standard
Construction & Development
Our real estate team offers you a depth of experience in, and knowledge of, the Ontario construction and development market. Our experience over the past 30 years has included acting for small and large developers on a diverse range of developments including condominiums, residential developments, and office, industrial and retail space.
Specific construction and development services available include:
- Environmental issues related to real property
- Mixed use development
- Property development and management
- Municipal planning and land use
- Official plan amendments
- Subdivision plans, severances and part lot control exemptions
- Site plan and development approvals
- Zoning and other municipal by-law issues
If you are looking for experienced help on your next development, we’d be happy to help make it happen.
If a dispute arises, our construction litigation’s broad experience in the industry allows us to vigorously defend our clients’ interests.