Employment law for employees
Employment law has evolved considerably over the years and offers important rights and protection to employees. When these rights are abused, employees can be left feeling vulnerable and overwhelmed by the experience. If you think your employment rights have been broken, chances are we can help you.
Our experienced employment team can quickly assess your case and explain the options and potential outcomes of taking your case forward.
We regularly appear before the numerous administrative tribunals and the Courts to resolve disputes involving:
- Human rights claims, including pay equity and discrimination issues
- Employment standards issues
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board issues
We are also regularly asked by employees to:
- Review employment contracts
- Review termination packages